This leaf fights diabetes, high blood pressure, removes fat and cures insomnia. I talking about the super-healthy bay leaf.
Bay leaf is really famous and extremely popular spice and it has the long tradition in many kitchens around the world. I use bay leaves for making all kinds of meals.
Bay leaves will help you :
- Reduce pain
- Calm the nervous system
- Stimulate the sweating process
- Strengthen and boost your immune system
- Increase your overall mental activity
Bay leaves is very useful against the following health problems :
- Cutaneous infections
- Muscular exhaustion
- Weakness and lack of energy
- Mental lacunae
- Fluid retention
Yes, you got it right! This powerful leaf will help you fight diabetes, lower your blood pressure, remove fat and help you sleep much better.
Make Your Own Weight Loss Tea With These Ingredients
Diet and weight loss is a multi-billion dollar industry. Fad diets and magic pills come and go, but it usually comes down to eating less and exercising more. However, as we age our metabolism naturally becomes slower. A slower metabolism is especially a problem for women.
Though fad and low-calorie diets may ultimately fail, there are healthy natural ingredients to help and burn those unwanted pounds around your middle.
This unique blend of three simple ingredients works together to help you lose weight and control your blood sugar. If you drink this weight loss tea three times a day, you will lose eight centimeters from your waist.
Ingredients in weight loss tea and how they help shed pounds and inches:
The great thing about the ingredients listed below is that not only do they help with weight control, but have other health benefits as well. These ingredients are also considered relatively safe.
• Green Tea– The two main ingredients in green tea which may assist in weight loss are caffeine and ECGC. Caffeine helps to burn fat and may also make your workout more productive. ECGS is an antioxidant which helps boost the metabolism. The ECGS and caffeine benefit each other since the caffeine gives the ECGC a head start.
• Cinnamon– Not only is
delicious, but it also helps to control your weight in many different ways. It controls insulin and decreases blood sugar. Cinnamon may also contribute to lowering LDL cholesterol while also speeding up your metabolism and suppressing your appetite.
• Bay Leaf– Bay leaf is another common culinary herb that not only flavors your stew but also reduces glucose levels and reduces bad cholesterol.
When to drink the tea:
It is recommended for maximum results that you drink a serving of the tea three times a day.
• First thing in the morning- Drinking this tea in the morning will help kick-start your metabolism and energize your day. You should drink it on an empty stomach before breakfast and even before coffee.
• After lunch- A cup of the weight loss tea after your mid-day meal will help with digestion and burn calories.
• Right before bed- A cup at bedtime will also help with digestion and burn the calories from your dinner.
Recipe for the homemade Bay Leaf Tea:
- 500 ml water
- 20 gr dry bay leaves
Bring the water to boil, add the bay leaves and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave it for 10 minutes.
A hot cup of bay leaf tea is comforting—almost like aromatherapy. The fragrant leaves release their essence and give you a spiced tea that will have you going back for a second cup.
These leaves are pungent and have a sharp, bitter flavor. Their taste and fragrance are somewhat similar to the cinnamon bark but slightly milder. They are used in a fresh, dried or powdered form. The oil extracted from bay leaves, called bay leaf oil has medicinal properties and is used to treat several ailments.
Recipe for the homemade Bay Leaf Oil:
- 250 ml olive oil
- 30 gr bay leaves
Crush the bay leaves into small pieces, pour olive oil over it and put it into a glass bottle. Close it tightly and let it sit in a dark and cold place for 14 days. Shake the bottle from time to time. After two weeks, strain the liquid, using a piece of cloth into another container. Keep it in dark and cold place.